New and Improved 😎
- It is now possible to make the background transparent in thank-you pages.
- Improved loading performance in the display designer.
- Made font size easier to select in the display designer.
- Fixed: Conversion JS would not fire in embed forms if the thank-you page was disabled.
- Fixed: for a brief period, it was not possible to preview embed forms.
New and Improved 😎
- Added Signup Details modal to Campaign Results and Contacts pages.
- Includes custom fields, and coupon code!
- Added ability to debug Audience Targeting.
document.cookie = "privy_dbg=1" in your browser console to enable.
- Added a new status page status.privy.com!
- Significant decrease in average on-site Campaign load time.
- Improved Export to CSV email notifications.
- Fixed an issue where relative expiration period for Unique Coupons for Shopify was incorrectly calculated.
- Fixed several issues with Audience Targeting and Tabs.
- Fixed an issue where dropdowns in Dashboard were not displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue where Select Fields were rendering multiple times in Popup Designer.
- Fixed an issue where Email Sync for Infusionsoft was handling missing Follow-Up Sequences incorrectly.
- Fixed a styling conflict with the Shopify theme Narrative.
New and Improved 😎
- HTML Elements now support variables!
- Export History now shows the Report filters used during export.
- Email Sync for iContact now displays up to 200 lists.
- Fixed an issue where the Discount Code for Master Coupons for Shopify was not created.
- Fixed an issue where errors from Email Sync for AWeber were not labelled correctly.
- Fixed an issue where CSV exports were failing to download in Windows.
New and Improved 😎
- Added ability to link an image in Email Builder.
- Added Status Card to Ad Overview in Acquire.
- Added a placeholder to Ads index in Acquire.
- Added support for unique coupons with relative expiration for Shopify.
- Added ability to export from the Reports page.
- Improved Export History page.
- The CSV Export modal now closes after initial request for CSV export has completed.
- Fixed an authentication issue with Weebly order tracking.
- Fixed an issue affecting Email-Sync for SendGrid.
- Fixed an issue affecting Captcha and Spin To Win displays.
- Fixed messaging in Email Quota Exceeded notification.
- Fixed an issue affecting browser history for mobile popups.
- Added Export History to Dashboard → Business Settings.
- Added Reach Estimate chart to the Ad Budget page in Acquire.
- Form Fields now support field names with spaces.
- Fixed: Photo Manager uploads are now more secure.
- Fixed: Master Coupon Codes for Shopify now display the correct code in previews.
- Fixed: The Coupon Codes card loads faster during peak traffic.
- Fixed: Improved sync reliability during rate-limiting for Constant Contact.
- Fixed: Improved handling of edge-cases during Widget font loading.
- Fixed: A temporary issue affecting signups to Spin To Win displays.
- Fixed: A temporary issue affecting Privy installation for Ecwid.
- Added iContact integration!
- Added support for native Shopify discount codes!
- Fixed: Changing form style in Embedded Forms no longer affects button position.
- Fixed: Audience Targeting is now applied to Spin To Win displays.
- Fixed: Email Builder now correctly uses a default email body instead of rendering a blank email.
- Fixed: Ad Previews now show the correct Instagram Account for new Ads.
- Fixed: In the designer, pasting in the hex color picker no longer clears the text selection.
- Fixed: Resolved two issues (#148381059, #148380871) allowing unauthorized users to stop or delete campaigns they do not control. Thanks to Sumit Sahoo.
- Added Spin to win display.
- Google Analytics integration: The Privy campaign ID is now sent as the event label.
- Fixed: Mobile popup preview did not actually render the popup.
- Fixed: Select dropdowns now use the font configured for the rest of the form.
- Fixed: Revoking a Sendgrid api key now results in the correct permissions error in Privy.
- Fixed: Syncing a contact to a Bronto list no longer clears existing list memberships.
- Fixed: Link buttons in thank-you pages now always open at the top level window, even if inside an iframe.
- The format of URLs in “signups by URL” reports now match the format given in “views by URL”.
- Improved performance of Dashboard Reports page.
- Fixed: A Convertkit account that has stopped syncing because of billing issues now correctly generates a notification.
- Fixed: Link in instructions for connecting a Soundest account now points to the correct support page.
- Fixed: Updating Business Customization settings no longer conflicts with other Business settings.
- Fixed: Adding Unique Coupons to a Campaign for the first time was temporarily unavailable.
- Fixed: Updating Contact detected attributes now has less impact on overall system reliability.
- Fixed: Links in the body of an Email Sequence are now correctly encoded.
- Fixed: Switching to a higher plan using credit card now results in an immediate proration charge, instead of in the next billing cycle.
- Fixed: Plan prices shown on the Subscription page now have consistent formatting.
- Fixed issues with failing to connect to Campaign Monitor.
- Fixed a bug where changing customizations could potentially reset unrelated settings.
- Fixed a scenario where saving certain email content would break the designer, causing it to be unrenderable afterwards.
- Fixed signups created via the API not recording events in the user timeline.
- Now showing the next available unique coupon in Designer and Email Builder.
- Updated Email Builder to use a new text editor.
- Improved visibility of email event properties in User Analytics.
- Fixed a styling issue in Change Business dropdown.
- Fixed an issue interacting with Bronto accounts with a single list.
- Fixed an issue where multiple send quota alerts were sent per day.
- Fixed an issue where business timezones were being cray.
- Fixed an issue exporting hidden fields to ActiveCampaign.
- Fixed an issue affecting Campaign screenshot creation.