- We have a larger office with skyline views!
- Added sidebar navigation to the campaign results page.
- Our dotmailer integration now supports custom fields.
- Improved Audience Targeting
- Targeting by language is now available!
- Targeting by country updated to support users on IPv6.
- Fixed screenshot creation of non-landing page campaigns.
- Fixed redirect after sign-up for embedded forms.
- Added beta Sendgrid integration.
- We have a new sign in / sign up page!
- Contacts are now synced to Dotmailer with email type “Html” instead of “Plaintext”.
- Fixed a rare ordering bug in embedded forms.
- Fixed batch export to Shopify returning rate limit errors on large lists.
- All-new billing & subscription management with support for:
- annual credit card billing with pro-rating
- moving between Shopify and credit card billing methods (when available)
previewing all available features on each plan
- improved reliability: fewer incidences of double billing and charges continuing after downsell.
- HTML elements are now available on the Commerce plan!
- Fixed: when A/B testing is enabled, the UI would sometimes warn about an active A/B test even when there isn’t an active test.
- Made the close button easier to tap on mobile devices.
- Resolved an issue with Dotmailer sync: if double opt-in is disabled in Privy, then email sync does not trigger Dotmailer automation.
- Fixed a regression configuring floating tab position on mobile devices.
- Weebly Commerce: Privy now displays orders in reports. For growth and enterprise users, order activity will also appear in user level analytics.
- SquareSpace: It is now possible to target displays to visitors based on cart value in SquareSpace Commerce! This is a beta feature.
- Fixed: some shortlinks were failing to redirect properly.
- Resolved some captcha compatibility issues appearing even if captcha was off.
- Embedded form designer: fixed an issue preventing the preview from updating.
- Fixed mobile bar showing a dropdown UI, even if it had no form enabled.
- Fixed some autoresponder emails triggering automatic replies from recipients.
- Fixed a bug preventing embed forms from loading in the designer.
- Fixed a bug preventing conversion pixels from firing, if the campaign had no tab, and was opened programmatically.
- The current business is now shown in the Dashboard navigation bar
- Fixed a Form Builder UI bug related to punctuation in field labels
- Fixed several reCAPTCHA bugs
- Fixed some instances where the Privy logo wasn’t visible below Popups 😏
- Fixed a bug where unique coupons were failing to upload
- Signing up to a campaign with no coupons remaining shows a user-friendly error
- Added captcha to signup forms to prevent automated spam signups.
- Bar displays: you can now control autoshow timing, exit intent, and scroll triggers!
- Growth plan: Added a “Create Signup” action in Zapier.
- Fixed a bug preventing tracking pixels from firing on mobile bars.
- Added redemption expiration date to printable in-store vouchers.
- Increased HTML element character limit.
- Links in displays will now open in the same window, instead of a new window.
- Fixed custom field sync to Hubspot.
- Exit-intent is now available for mobile devices.
- Zapier integration now supports redemption events.
- Changed: When a user converts on a campaign, the campaign’s tabs will now be hidden.
- Reply-to addresses did not display correctly in some cases.
- Resolved a list selection issue in Dotmailer.
- It is now possible to link to more parts of the dashboard.
- Improved performance in the dashboard and apis.
- Resolved some issues with timed A/B tests that prevented them from starting or ending correctly.
- Fixed an issue with connecting Sendlane accounts, if they dont’t have any lists.
- Fixed some performance issues in the dashboard when loading contacts.