- Fixed issues with failing to connect to Campaign Monitor.
- Fixed a bug where changing customizations could potentially reset unrelated settings.
- Fixed a scenario where saving certain email content would break the designer, causing it to be unrenderable afterwards.
- Fixed signups created via the API not recording events in the user timeline.
- Now showing the next available unique coupon in Designer and Email Builder.
- Updated Email Builder to use a new text editor.
- Improved visibility of email event properties in User Analytics.
- Fixed a styling issue in Change Business dropdown.
- Fixed an issue interacting with Bronto accounts with a single list.
- Fixed an issue where multiple send quota alerts were sent per day.
- Fixed an issue where business timezones were being cray.
- Fixed an issue exporting hidden fields to ActiveCampaign.
- Fixed an issue affecting Campaign screenshot creation.
- Added new contact searching options: unsubscribed, imported, order count, and current cart value.
- Audience targeting: added a new “time of day” rule.
- Fixed form inputs not displaying in the configured font.
- Added suppression tracking for Email Sequences.
- Added suppression attribution to the Contacts page.
- Added ‘Day of Week’ to Audience Targeting.
- Increased User Analytics visibility to 24 months.
- Added Email clicked, opened, and unsubscribed events to User Analytics.
- Faster on-site response-time for campaigns!
- Fixed long standing issues with interactions between Popups and Embed Forms with Google Tag Assistant and Google Analytics!
- Fixed a bug where videos in Popups would continue to play after hidden.
- Fixed color of primary buttons in Dashboard.
- Fixed a bug where settings on Customization page weren’t saving.
- Added custom font support.
- Added an asynchronous code install option.
- Significantly decreased the number of recaptcha challenges for new accounts.
- Reports and summary emails are now presented in the timezone of the business.
- Fixed an occasional bug that stopped the email designer from saving changes correctly.
- Fixed a font flickering issue on websites that use certain themes and libraries.
- Fixed sync reliability issues with Emma.
- Added the ‘last seen’ time to the Campaign Overview page.
- Added a billing notification bar to Dashboard.
- Improved font loading for all displays.
- Fixed a bug preventing some SendinBlue lists from being shown.
- Fixed a bug where sharing links on Landing Pages weren’t opening correctly.
- Fixed a bug affecting AWeber Email-Sync during peak times.
- Added ability to preview specific campaign displays on-site via Designer.
- Added circular background option for Popups and Thank You Pages.
- Added transparent background option for Popups, Flyouts, and Thank You Pages.
- Added background image sizing options: contain, cover, and stretch.
- Added ability to customize fonts for buttons and form inputs.
- Added ability to update credit card, try it out! 😉
- Fixed an issue syncing signups with custom fields to Intercom.
- Fixed an issue where dashboard would fail to load during onboarding.
- Added pagination to Sync Status on campaign results page.
- Added unsubscribe stats for Email Sequences on campaign results page.
- Added stats for Autoresponder Email on campaign results page.
- All MailChimp lists are now visible in the Email Sync card, previously limited to 100.
- Resolved several major bugs with the text editor in the Designer!
- Reduced widget.js size!
- Improved response time during widget load.
- Fixed a bug that prevented popup styles from loading in Edge.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the dashboard from loading in Safari with Private Browsing.
- Fixed a bug that prevented autoresponders from saving.
- Fixed a bug that prevented campaigns from being reactivated.
- Fixed a bug that prevented contacts rejected by dotmailer from showing in Sync Status.
- We have a larger office with skyline views!
- Added sidebar navigation to the campaign results page.
- Our dotmailer integration now supports custom fields.
- Improved Audience Targeting
- Targeting by language is now available!
- Targeting by country updated to support users on IPv6.
- Fixed screenshot creation of non-landing page campaigns.
- Fixed redirect after sign-up for embedded forms.
- Added beta Sendgrid integration.
- We have a new sign in / sign up page!
- Contacts are now synced to Dotmailer with email type “Html” instead of “Plaintext”.
- Fixed a rare ordering bug in embedded forms.
- Fixed batch export to Shopify returning rate limit errors on large lists.